First Look: Online Programs & Education for Colleges & Universities
Be the first to get your hands on the draft agenda for Human Resources iQ's newest program: Online Programs & Education for Colleges & Universities: Winning Strategies for Delivering, Marketing, and Growing Online Degree-Granting and Certification Programs taking place in Chicago, Illinois on March 11-13, 2013.
The experts have hoisted the warning signals, and college and university executives had better read them carefully because the online training/education strategy you blueprint today could make or break your institution of higher learning tomorrow!
Industry experts are indicating that competition in the continuing professional education & skills gap market will soon become fierce.
This conference will feature a distinguished speaking faculty from leading Online Education programs such as:
- Penn State World Campus
- Boston University
- Northeastern University Online
- University of Florida
- Drexel Online Inc.
- Southern New Hampshire University
- University of Southern California
- University of Wisconsin
Why Attend our Powerful Three Day Conference?
- Learn how to identify salable online degree-granting and certification programs
- Adopt winning marketing strategies for gaining and defending market position in online learning
- Develop strategic alliances that help define your brand and extend your market reach
- Analyze different structural approaches to successfully launch an online program
- Differentiate your brand and find your niche among the many education options offered online
- Design systematic, well-organized online learning programs that utilize today's breakthrough learning technologies for program and after-program continuous learning
- Incentivize talented faculty to devote time and energy to developing online courses for your program
- Capitalize on the skills gap market via online learning and tapping into government-sponsored workforce investment programs
- Create strategic alliances with businesses to ensure learners are prepared for today’s workforce
For more information on attending the conference please contact:
For more information sponsoring the conferemce please contact:
For more information on speaking at the conference please contact:
Or if you're already a HR Exchange Network member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join