- Expertise: Our speakers are recognized CLOs or an equivalent title from their respective industries, coming together under one roof to bring their insight and expertise on the latest trends.
- Content: The intellectual content of the program is specifically designed for the seniority of the participants including inspiring keynote addresses, in-depth case studies, interactive discussion like BrainWeaves and roundtable discussions.
- Intimate Setting: Participation is strictly limited to executives from leading companies to allow you access to true peer-level networking.
- Curated Vendor Participation: An integral part of Exchange is the private one-on-one business meetings with leading solution providers. Limited vendor participation is curated by our team so that you can experience true peer-to-peer learning and networking as opposed to a series of sales pitches, while still learning about the cutting edge technology available to the industry.
- Strengthening Established Relationships: Meet a dynamic community of 70 CLOs from leading companies to learn best practices and see how colleagues are improving efficiency with hands on experience on the breadth of innovative technologies all in one place.
In this video interview, General Motors Center of Learning Global Director Chris Bower discusses creating an evidence-based approach to learning.
Hear from our sponsors and attendees as they discuss the CLO Exchange - The Sponsor Experience.