2019 CLO Exchange Agenda
The 16th CLO Exchange provides an intimate environment for you to connect with your true peers, effectively benchmark current strategies, find solutions to your challenges, and gain insights from the industries’ leading companies. At our intimate L&D forum, we selectively invite and only accept leaders at the highest level in their organization.
Who will take the stage at our 16th CLO Exchange?
- Learn how to build a High Performance Internal L&D Team with Corey Rewis at Bank of America
- Manage and develop learning technology ecosystems with Casper Moerck at Siemens
- Learn Facebook’s Path to Innovation with Powerful, Simple Solutions from Kate Berardo
- Hear how Amy Clark at Sallie Mae is developing a growth mindset
- Fierce and female in leadership panel with Newegg and The MetroHealth System
- Take a tour at USAA’s Design Studio to learn about how to deepen the Human-Centered Design learning and practice
Enter your details below to receive a copy of the official agenda and a first look at sessions presented by the world's leading brands.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.