Frequently Asked Questions
1) WHAT'S AN EXCHANGE ?
Exchanges are unique, invitation-only events with thought-provoking conference sessions, interactive Think Tanks and innovative networking opportunities. These opportunities round out the agenda resulting in three days focused on each delegate's individual needs.
2) HOW IS THIS EVENT DIFFERENT?
- Each delegate has a custom itinerary based on their business needs.
- Everyone attending an Exchange is confirmed 4-6 weeks before the actual event. This is when custom itineraries are developed for each attendee based on the selections they make on our secure event website.
- Only the most senior-level executives attend our Exchange events.
- The aim of an Exchange is to provide an intimate, confidential environment in which strategic decisions can be made.
- It is designed for senior level executives who typically don’t attend conferences or is seeking an alternative to the traditional conference.
3) WHO WILL BE ATTENDING?
To ensure the we offer the highest degree of relevancy, only Senior Level Executives are invited to attend. CHRO Exchange Attendees include:
· Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
· Chief People Officer
· Senior Vice President (SVP) of Human Resources
4) HOW TO BECOME A SPEAKER?
What to expect? If you are a speaker-expert, or a marketing practitioner within a Billion+ organization, or if you provide the most sought-after solutions in the space, please contact our team to find out the best way for you to participate.
5) WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is an interactive event, and the opportunities to network and learn from others are endless. Our participants, both the speakers and peers, are all willing and open to sharing ideas, best practices and lessons learned!
6) HOW DO I QUALIFY?
We qualify all attendees on job function, strategic responsibility and budgeting authority, to ensure you’re guaranteed to meet and engage with an elite group within the marketing industry. Every attendee must answer “yes” to the following criteria in order to gain an invitation:
- Is your company annual revenue $5 Billion or above?
- Do you sit in the C-Suite or report directly to the C-suite?
- Do you control where the Data & Analytics budget is spent?
- Do you manage corporate strategy at the regional, divisional or group level?
7) WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY EXCHANGE MATERIAL?
Your Exchange handouts will be distributed on the first morning of the event (unless otherwise stated in the event program). Additional Exchange related material will be made available on a temporary website after the event. You will be provided with access details for this website at the event.
8) ARE THE MEALS INCLUDED?
Yes, all refreshments, lunches, dinners and breakfast have been carefully selected to offer you the best in banqueting. Check the agenda for times.
9) CAN I REGISTER FOR A BRAINWEAVE OR MASTERCLASS AT THE EXCHANGE?
Yes, you may register onto workshops on site and our registration personnel will be happy to help you.
10) HOW DO I GET TO THE VENUE?
Once registered, you will receive a Hotel & Exchange Venue Location Map. Details are also available on the Venue page. Please contact us if you require any further information or assistance.
11) WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
The dress code at the conference is business casual. The speakers usually come in business attire.
12) SPECIAL NEEDS
If you have any special needs, disabilities, and/or dietary restrictions that we may address to make your participation at our events more enjoyable, please do let us know when registering.
13) WILL I RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION FROM YOU IN THE MAIL?
After the conference, from time to time, you may receive emails on related events and topics relevant to this event.