Today’s learner wants individualized training, and wants it to be accessible, immediate and relevant. In a “24/7” world, people are constantly online – constantly connected to a device and close to an access point. We don’t want to wait because we don’t need to wait. Training can happen when we have the time, which can be at any time.
As social creatures, humans are always looking to socialize in new ways. The same can be said about training in the workplace. It has to be short, sharp, and relevant… and also interactive and collaborative. Devices, be it an iPad or smartphone, are made available to us daily in our personal lives. Companies are now harnessing the power of that technology to improve learning.
Preview this report as it explores:
- Top priorities in learning
- Disruptive Learning Strategies such as Virtual Reality and Mobile Learning
- Experience Application Programming Interface (XAPI)
- Preparing for the years ahead
At this year’s CLO Exchange West we will highlight the personalization journeys you and your teams are on, how and why you are embracing this new broader role and how you are prioritizing and funding these new capabilities.
Who will take the stage at our 15th CLO Exchange?
- Asiyat Villalba, Head, Learning & Development, Jones Lang LaSalle, talks about driving digital agility in a non-digital industry
- Judy Dutton, Senior Director, People & Organization, eBay, describes Their Leader as Coach Journey
- Mary Ferrell, Director, Learning & Development, The Hershey Company, Describes Their Multi-Modal Approach to Learning
- Kelly Wojda, Global Learning & Development Director, Caterpillar, Talks About Their Integrated Talent Management Strategy
- Michael Molinaro, CLO, New York Life, Presents Their Approach to Digitally Enabled Learning
In this report, you will find featured speakers, session topics, who attended, top areas of investments, and much more. Download your copy!
eBay's Leader as Coach Journey - Q&A with eBay's Senior Director, Global Talent & Organization Development, Judy Dutton
In preparation for the 15th CLO Exchange, we got a chance to ask Judy Dutton a few questions about her L&D expertise and what attendees will learn from her session.
In this video interview, General Motors Center of Learning Global Director Chris Bower discusses creating an evidence-based approach to learning.
Q&A with Hershey's Director of Learning & Development: Multimodal Learning: What's the Right Mix for Your Training Initiative?
In preparation for the 15th CLO Exchange, we got a chance to ask Mary Farrell a few questions about her L&D expertise and what attendees will learn from her session.
Interested in learning more about Sponsorship Opportunities for the 15th Chief Learning Officer Exchange? Get an introduction to our Exchange model, see some of the options we offer, and learn why this is a wise investment all in one place: the Sponsorship Prospectus.
Still not sure how the Exchange format is different from your average industry conference? Download this free PDF to explore the unique benefits including personalized agendas, capped attendance, and much more!