Director, Learning & Development
Rapidly changing business requires increased need for strong leadership. And with so many different generations in the workplace, how can leadership development programs drive a diverse engagement and retention strategy? In this session, you'll learn about several best-in-class leadership development experiences, including those tailored for emerging leaders, and receive powerful insights and skills to take your leadership development programs to the next level.
· Recognize the different generational values and experiences to tailor your interaction style and get the best results
· Dispel millennial myths and learn how to adopt a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset
· Receive specific examples on how to drive a culture of leader accountability
· Discuss the competencies of nimbleness and agility – can they be taught? How much emphasis are we placing on these competencies given the speed at which business is changing
· Hear how to sustain the your programs and measure their success