Sunday, December 2, 2018
Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Rapidly changing business requires increased need for strong leadership. And with so many different generations in the workplace, how can leadership development programs drive a diverse engagement and retention strategy? In this session, you'll learn about several best-in-class leadership development experiences, including those tailored for emerging leaders, and receive powerful insights and skills to take your leadership development programs to the next level.
· Recognize the different generational values and experiences to tailor your interaction style and get the best results
· Dispel millennial myths and learn how to adopt a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset
· Receive specific examples on how to drive a culture of leader accountability
· Discuss the competencies of nimbleness and agility – can they be taught? How much emphasis are we placing on these competencies given the speed at which business is changing
· Hear how to sustain the your programs and measure their success