WhiteSpace at Work
- Digital Micro-Learning on WhiteSpace efficiency and effectiveness
- Surveys and Diagnostics quantifying the cost and impact of busywork
- Executive Consulting on Culture and workflow simplification
- Developmental Assessments on personality dimensions of professional overload
- Content-rich keynotes on WhiteSpace efficiency and effectiveness norms
- Webinars on Email, Meetings, Innovation and many other topics
- WhiteSpace Success Communities; our ongoing cultural maintenance program
Here’s what we do in a nutshell:
WHAT We help high-achieving teams reduce busywork, so they can
WHY We are brought in by companies where busywork is gobbling up
professional capacity, where talented folks are working on the edge
of burnout and where time to step back, think and innovate is scarce.
WHEN We’re often brought in as the missing recipe ingredient to organizations
doing work simplification but ignoring critical elements. Typically, large
companies use reorganizations, technology improvements, and process
improvements when wanting to become more agile, but they tend to
forget human habit, culture, and philosophy.
HOW We teach through a core program of digital micro-learning with a total
learner time commitment of 21 minutes per week. This coursework is
augmented with add-ons such as assessments, webinars, executive
consulting, and other services depending on passion and budget.
All digital roll-outs are supported by our comprehensive accountability
process and playbooks.
WHO It is typical to choose a pilot population of 250–500 people before
rolling through the organization. We assess potential populations
based on two main factors:
1. Leadership personality: The person over the pilot must be what
we call an evolved leader—that is, someone who understands the
importance of this work and models suggested behaviors.
2. Intact population: The pilot population should be an intact group
that works largely with each other; so that cultural shifts are
not constantly poisoned by the untrained perimeter.