Did you know that by the end of 2019, 32% of the 7.7 billion people living on the planet will be part of Gen Z? According to research from Bloomberg, Generation Z will surpass their well-known predecessors by the end of this year as the most populous generation. There are currently 61 million in the U.S. alone! With every new generation comes new training technology and methods of communication — is your learning organization prepared to meet the needs of the Gen Z workforce?
Join Debbie Wooldridge, CEO and Founder of ttcInnovations, to learn how to build training solutions to support this newest part of your workforce! During this session, you’ll discover how to:
- Create learner experience-centered programs that support lasting change.
- Utilize technology to promote innovation and collaboration.
- Devise strategies to encourage intrapreneurship.
- Incorporate inclusivity in meaningful ways throughout your learning materials.
- Design personalized learning programs.