At the 18th CLO Exchange, thought-leaders from the world's top enterprises will explore how you and your teams can support and develop your organization's learning culture in this age of digital transformation.
Who will take the stage at this exciting edition of the CLO Exchange?
- Iris Ware, Chief Learning Officer, City of Detroit
- Brandon Carson, Director of Learning, Delta Airlines
- Rachel Horwitz, Global L&D Director, Mars
- Damian Hanft, VP of Training, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Scott Hammerl, Director of Learning & COE, Hilton Hotels Worldwide
- Katie Hollis, Sr. Director of Employee Development, Indeed
Download this free Post Event Report to get an exclusive look at what happened at the 2018 Chief Learning Officer Exchange Midwest, including featured speakers, session topics, who attended, top areas of investment, and much more.
The CLO Exchange is an exclusive networking forum with 50 Heads of Learning and Development from the world's largest enterprises. Sponsoring the 2019 CLO Exchange in August gets you face-to-face with senior decision-makers during their purchasing cycle, like no other event can.
See their top investment areas, caliber of attendees, and an audience profile.