The structures, strategies, and approaches of learning organizations vary by company and are influenced by many factors. These factors can include the company size, products and services it offers, industries it interacts with, and certainly the global reach of the company.
In this session, you will get an inside view of how one of the largest logistics companies in the world, XPO Logistics, has created a business learning function and how they overcome barriers in a high tech business environment. Eric Levos will be discussing:
• The structure of learning organizations
• How they align with the strategies of XPO Logistics business
• Operating as a self-funded learning function
• Their portfolio of business learning offerings
• Critical skill sets and key roles in our learning organization
• Learning innovation and technologies