You probably already have a leadership model that outlines the behaviors that create success in your organization. Though, our guess is you’re not getting the most out of it. In fact, we’ll go all in and bet that we can help you maximize your leadership behaviors in new ways across your organization.
We provide organizations with a definition of what extraordinary can look like and provide the tools to align practices and people to standards that define success. Maximizing your leadership model will:
• Foster key capabilities in leaders and teams.
• Help identify and develop your leadership bench.
• Broadly drive performance excellence.
• Deliver critical organizational insights.
Integrating leadership behaviors to inform talent management decisions makes a huge difference in your organization. Who knew? Well, we do! This isn’t our first rodeo. Zenger Folkman knows more than anyone when it comes to leveraging leadership behaviors that make a difference, based on our data-driven point of view:
• Leadership behaviors are NOT created equal. Global data shows that some behaviors, when developed as signature strengths, simply have more impact on achieving results than other behaviors.
• Development requires direction and autonomy. Development is most successful when people are both empowered and appropriately guided in their learning journey. Our researched, strengths-based tools achieve this important combination.
• Benchmarking proves the pathway to success. You compared to you is not as meaningful as you compared to others. Measuring the impact of behaviors and the effectiveness of leaders and organizations against a global benchmark outlines a clear path to success.