2019 Comp. & Ben. Exchange Agenda
The Compensation & Benefits Exchange is an intimate, closed door forum that brings an evolutionary concept in networking and business information delivery – one that is designed to directly connect Heads of Compensation & Benefits and Total Rewards to lead thoughtful dialogue and debate around the most pressing topics in the industry.
Join your peers from Master Card, Navient, Mitel, RTI International, Discovery, Deckers Brands, and many more!
Benchmark current solutions, hear inspiring keynotes and partake in top sessions curated from top Compensation & Benefits executives.
Top Sessions Include:
- On-Demand Workforce Management in a Gig Economy
- Diversity & Inclusion in Alignment with Total Rewards and Talent Development Strategy
- Retention Strategies Through Flex-Schedules, Student Loan Repayment, Informal Reviews
- Machine Learning and Data Visualization to Enhance Compensation and Benefits Initiatives
- Pay Equity/Equal Pay Initiatives
- Impact of CEO Pay Ratio Disclosures Rule
Download our 2019 program and take a look at what's in store for this Exchange! >>>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.