· Best practices for technical integration factors for evaluating new technologies.
· Incorporate technologies into class and program design.
· Grow knowledge area around presenting learning experience benefits to the business.
· Understand how to leverage expertise in ongoing ecosystem evolution
The transition to a remote workforce has been difficult, and it is far from over. we are all still in the beginning phases of what will become the New Normal for many organizations that see the strategic benefits of keeping some processes remote. L&D has long dominated by in-classroom experiences over several days, in this session, learn how leading L&D experts have been able to move L&D sessions to virtual classrooms while getting learners engaged, keeping their attention, and driving positive learning outcomes.
· Learning and exploring a new evaluation paradigm, which can be used as a stand-alone strategy or in conjunction with other popular evaluation approaches to measuring changes in thinking following organizational interventions.
· Discovering tacit knowledge evaluation, address barriers and benefits of leveraging five focus area “clusters” to refine evaluation data collection, and analyze how thinking evolves and results in action.
· Overcome challenges in designing and developing effective and engaging learning experiences by using learning science and instructional design principles
· Formulate the right strategies to optimize training processes based on different learning modalities, and supporting various learning design needs
· How to leverage an outcomes-based, embedded assessment approach to provide enterprise-wide talent development
· Create and presenting business cases for programs that get ongoing C-Suite buy-in and support while tying to the priorities of the CEO
· Measure the utilization of your platform to ensure top-down adoption
· Develop unique measures for your programs to ensure you meet the challenge of having to define and measure success across various business functions