Learn More about Design Thinking for HR
When done successfully, human centered design enhances the user experiences at every touch point and fuels the creation of products and services that deeply resonate with customers. The HR world has taken notice. So why not apply design thinking to improve the employee experience and drive HR transformation with the same care given to delight customers?
Join us this August 19-21 in Chicago at the Design Thinking for HR conference to learn how to effectively leverage design thinking to transform HR’s people, processes and technology.
Highlighted Speakers Include:
- Karen Kocher, General Manager, 21st Century Jobs, Skills and Employability, Microsoft
- Benoit Hardy-Vallee, Associate Parter, Digital HR Reinvention, AI & Change Management, IBM
- Christopher Kosh, Director of Talent Development, NBC Universal
- John Lawrence, Data Governance & Analytics Executive Leader, GE
- Fernando Sanchez-Arias, Director Learning Organization, The Home Depot