Anyone who has ever held a job has had an “employee experience.” But what is employee experience? Its definition is really in the eye of the beholder as each employee experiences events differently. Thinking about it in another way, it’s a series of experiences that happen during the employee life cycle. Check out this article to learn the 4 key components to keep in mind when creating an onboarding strategy.
The concept of job satisfaction was popularized in the seventies and was the first real way for businesses to directly influence performance. In the past three decades, HR professionals have started to realize that satisfaction isn’t enough for people to unlock their potential value to an organization. As a result, businesses have started to work on improving employee engagement because of the increasing understanding that deeper employee engagement leads to higher productivity and improves the overall lifetime value of their people. Employee engagement has since become the industry benchmark for how committed people are to their jobs.To learn the four key variables of measuring employee engagement, download this article.
Join the movement! We're bringing the EX Impact conference to San Diego this September 30-October 2! Take a look at our official agenda to get a glimpse into which speakers, sessions and workshops you can expect this year.
Highlighted Speakers Include:
- Colette Williamson, Manager of Leadership Development and Employee Training, Southwest Airlines
- Tami Forman, Advocate for gender equality at work and at home, Path Forward
- Christopher Lind, Head of Global Digital Learning, GE Healthcare
- Jennie Shephard, Worldwide Head of Talent Acquisition & Mobility, Gilead Sciences
- Brenna Child, Head of Talent Development & Branding, The Washington Post
- Colin Haupt, SVP, Employee Engagement, PURE Group of Insurance
Ahead of the summit, we sat down with EX Impact Fall Speaker Alexis Smith, Director of Employer Branding & Digital N.A. at Anheuser-Busch to discuss the impact of employer branding on the employee experience. Download this interview to learn:
- Marketing’s contributions to developing employer brand
- How Anheuser settled on an “escape room” theme as a creative marketing tool to increase their employer brand recognition
- Advice for those without a formal marketing background on how to integrate employer branding into HR and culture initiatives
To receive a copy via email, please contact enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com.
Ahead of EX Impact Fall 2018, we wanted to share an interview with our previous keynote, Sjoerd Gehring, Global VP, Talent Acquisition & Employee Experience at Johnson & Johnson to learn more about J&J's integrated approach to employee experience and recruiting. Get the inside scoop on best practices for measuring the ROI of EX, why EX initiatives fail and how disruptive technology (i.e. robotics, AI, etc.) will transform the workplace in years to come.
Hear from the 2018 EX Impact speaker faculty and learn about their top strategic priorities, KPIs and major projects they’re working on in 2018. This past speaker lookbook includes perspectives from:
- Sarah Main, Head of Employee Experience, Corporate Social Responsibility, Culture & Diversity, LOGMEIN
- Sam Young, Global Employee, Engagement Lead, AVANADE
- Angela Heyroth, Managing Director, Employee Experience, Charles Schwab
- Cile Lucas, Global Employee Engagement Manager, HPE
- Erin Husenaj, VP, Corporate Communications Manager , TD Bank
- Nannette Duncanson, VP, Employee Experience & Communications, TD Bank
- Luciana Duarte , VP & Global Head of Employee Comms, Engagement, and Culture, HP, INC.
- Victoria Blanshteyn, Employee Sentiment & Insights–Planning Analytics & Reporting, Organizational Capability, Chevron