Past Speakers: 2018 Employee Experience Impact Leaders
Take a look at 2018's speaker faculty for Employee Experience Impact! Learn more about their top strategic priorities, KPIs and major projects they worked on in 2018. This speaker lookbook includes perspectives from:
- Sarah Main, Head of Employee Experience, Corporate Social Responsibility, Culture & Diversity, LOGMEIN
- Sam Young, Global Employee, Engagement Lead, AVANADE
- Angela Heyroth, Managing Director, Employee Experience, Charles Schwab
- Cile Lucas, Global Employee Engagement Manager, HPE
- Erin Husenaj, VP, Corporate Communications Manager , TD Bank
- Nannette Duncanson, VP, Employee Experience & Communications, TD Bank
- Luciana Duarte , VP & Global Head of Employee Comms, Engagement, and Culture, HP, INC.
- Victoria Blanshteyn, Employee Sentiment & Insights–Planning Analytics & Reporting, Organizational Capability, Chevron
To request a copy of this article via email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Request - EX Impact Speaker Lookbook 2018” in the subject line.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.