Ahead of the summit, we sat down with EX Impact Fall Speaker Alexis Smith, Director of Employer Branding & Digital N.A. at Anheuser-Busch to discuss the impact of employer branding on the employee experience. Download this interview to learn:
- Marketing’s contributions to developing employer brand
- How Anheuser settled on an “escape room” theme as a creative marketing tool to increase their employer brand recognition
- Advice for those without a formal marketing background on how to integrate employer branding into HR and culture initiatives
To receive a copy via email, please contact enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com.
This interactive presentation takes you on a journey through key employee touchpoints and shares best practices for leveraging each point to successfully create a positive employee experience.
Our co-located event, HR Metrics & Analytics, created a well-rounded report on the current state of people analytics and data privacy.
In Part 1, 150+ HR leaders were surveyed across a wide range of industries to gain an understanding of the current state of people analytics. Respondents were asked to benchmark their analytics maturity level, specify how they manage employee records and data to HR activities, and describe the largest impact people analytics has had on their business. HR leaders were also asked to share current priorities and obstacles preventing the successful implementation of analytics.
In Part 2, an anonymous survey of 100+ full-time employees was conducted to gather their thoughts on data collection in the workplace. Employers are increasingly gathering data on employees–from workplace behavior to social media use and other personal information—to produce insights that benefit the business. The findings in part 2 explore employee perceptions of workplace privacy and protection in 2018.
Our co-located event, HR Metrics & Analytics, created this report to raise awareness to the employee perspective of data collection in the workplace. Employers are increasingly gathering data on employees – from workplace behavior to social media use and other personal information—to produce insights that benefit the business. This raises a significant question. Is your employer watching your every move? The findings in this report explore corporate use of employee data, metrics, and analytics, and employee perceptions of workplace privacy and protection in 2018. All of which should be kept in mind to ensure a positive employee experience.
Ahead of EX Impact Fall 2018, we wanted to share an interview with our previous keynote, Sjoerd Gehring, Global VP, Talent Acquisition & Employee Experience at Johnson & Johnson to learn more about J&J's integrated approach to employee experience and recruiting. Get the inside scoop on best practices for measuring the ROI of EX, why EX initiatives fail and how disruptive technology (i.e. robotics, AI, etc.) will transform the workplace in years to come.
Hear from the 2018 EX Impact speaker faculty and learn about their top strategic priorities, KPIs and major projects they’re working on in 2018. This past speaker lookbook includes perspectives from:
- Sarah Main, Head of Employee Experience, Corporate Social Responsibility, Culture & Diversity, LOGMEIN
- Sam Young, Global Employee, Engagement Lead, AVANADE
- Angela Heyroth, Managing Director, Employee Experience, Charles Schwab
- Cile Lucas, Global Employee Engagement Manager, HPE
- Erin Husenaj, VP, Corporate Communications Manager , TD Bank
- Nannette Duncanson, VP, Employee Experience & Communications, TD Bank
- Luciana Duarte , VP & Global Head of Employee Comms, Engagement, and Culture, HP, INC.
- Victoria Blanshteyn, Employee Sentiment & Insights–Planning Analytics & Reporting, Organizational Capability, Chevron