Virtual Workplace as Today's New Normal
As more and more companies embrace technology as part of their way of life, Virtual Workplace is becoming the new normal. Learn how to make it work for your organization and how to keep your employees engaged and productive while working in a virtual set-up.
Avery Banta, HR Director/ Change Management Lead, Globe Telecom
11:00 - 11:45am
Creating a Strategic HR Organization with a Digital Workforce
Human Resources organizations are at the nexus of business demands and the employee experience. HR is challenged to deliver on both fronts amid accelerating change with fewer resources.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) combined with AI is designed to free HR professionals by handling manual, repetitive, data-intensive work 10x faster and with 100% accuracy.
Today, Intelligent Automation enables HR to automate repetitive tasks, access data from legacy HR systems, and enhance HR service delivery.
- Streamline HR Operations: Automate manual HR administration to focus on the high-value HR initiatives such as employee development and analytics.
- Accelerate Talent Acquisition: Recruit, screen, and onboard new hires more quickly and efficiently.
- Safeguard Employee Data: Ensure accuracy and completeness of employee information across the enterprise.
Sumeet Pathak, Digital Workforce Evangelist – IMEA, Automation Anywhere
Tim Hurman, Group Director of Transformation, Tricor Co.
Using Employee Engagement Data to Drive Conversations, Improve Leadership and Change Culture
When it comes to the question of who is responsible for employee engagement, Culture Amp people scientist Sahra Kaboli-Nejad says there are two schools of thought on the matter: individuals own responsibility and managers and organizations own responsibility.
Kaboli-Nejad points out each has its own set of pros and cons, but the best approach is one that “empowers individuals at all levels of the organization to be accountable.”
She says: “This will encourage managers to empower employees to take action on the things they have control over (e.g., continuous learning), while simultaneously holding managers and the organization responsible for system-level impacts on individual-level experiences (e.g., poor resourcing).”
If you are looking to improve your employee engagement, culture or are working to get leadership buy-in then this conversation is for you! Join this webinar and hear how a leading media conglomerate has revolutionised their people and culture strategy with employee engagement data. Sharing key learnings along the way, you will leave this webinar with clear takeaways that will help you succeed in your organisations journey for cultural change.
Key takeaways include:
- How employee engagement can drive better conversations at the team and leadership levels
- How to improve your people and culture strategy
- How people data can aid culture change
Fiona Scullion, Lead People Scientist, Culture Amp
Jasmine Quinn, Head of Organisational Development and Reward, oOh!media
1:00 - 1:45 pm
Data-Driven HR: Transforming the Organization with People Analytics
As HR professionals become more versed in data and analytics, they’re using data to formulate strategies around recruitment, performance management, employee engagement and learning. Join this session to learn:
- Why HR Professionals need to invest in analytical skills
- How to implement People Analytics
- How to be more effective utilizing data
- Essential metrics and KPIs
Dr. Jaclyn Lee, Chief Human Resources Officer, SUTD
2:00 - 2:45pm
Creating a Digital Ready Culture: How HR can Drive the Technology Strategy
Given the impact of the coronavirus on the globe, organisations are taking a close look at their technology stack. How did it perform? Was the company able to react successfully to sustain the business and keep employees working? Regardless, organisations want to be in the best position to respond to the next pandemic or crisis. HR is in a unique position to lead that discussion, especially when it comes to keeping employees engaged and productive digitally.
In this session, learn:
- What critical technologies are needed to drive a digital culture
- How integrating solutions can create a crisis-ready technology stack
- Why technologies need to be adaptable and applicable to any situation
Shelly Maipi, Employee Experience Specialist, ServiceNow
End of Day One
Day 2 – 17 June 2020
10:00 – 10:45am
The Rise of Vertical Development : Will virtual leadership development take off in the face of COVID-19?
Using Technology to Keep Employees Connected and Safe
The way we work could be poised to change dramatically as we move through this global pandemic with more meetings, projects and systems going virtual. What then does the future of leadership development look like?
Join Carl Sanders-Edwards and Lucy Hogarth as they discuss the eco-system approach Fonterra adopted for their frontline leadership programme. The aim was to democratise leadership development and make it available to more leaders around the world, leveraging technology to do so. The approach was finalised just as the world went into a state of lockdown.
Lucy Hogarth, Acting GM Leadership Experience, Fonterra
Carl Sanders-Edwards, Founder, Adeption
Darren Fewster, Executive, Employee Relations and Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Environment
11.00 - 11.45 am
The EX Economy - Creating the Reward Winning Experience Your Employees Want
HR finds itself in a new era. The employee experience economy is growing at cheetah speed. Research found In Deloitte’s Global Human Capital Trends report states 80% of executives feel employee experience as being important or very important. That said, however, only 22% feel their respective companies are good at building a unique experience for everyone. Worse still, nearly 60% say their companies aren’t ready to address the challenge.
From this session:
- Learn how to build the internal experience economy
- Best ways to gather feedback from the workforce
- How training, manager development and self-directed learning influence the employee and ensure employee retention.
Atma Godara, Lead – Digital HR Transformation, OYO
12.00 - 12.45 pm
Demystifying Digital Transformation for HR
In this session, we’ll present how businesses target customers using data and what HR can learn about hyper-personalization to enhance Employee Experience. You’ll also hear case studies and examples of digital transformation within HR.
- Understand how HR can & needs to be more digitally reliant to extract the right data sets to influence business decisions
- Move towards a "People-Process & systems" mindset
- How not to become irrelevant & obsolete as a function within the next 5 years
Sandeep Chanana, HR Transformation Leader
End of Conference