Post-Conference Workshops – Friday 20 September 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop C: Artificial Intelligence as a Key Enabler of HR and Organisational Transformation
Without a doubt, AI has revolutionised and changed the way we work. However, the threat served up by AI is very real – employees are increasingly feeling that their jobs are being threatened by the rise of AI. This should not be the case as there is so much more value that humans can deliver on top of what AI can do. This workshop discusses how AI can facilitate certain HR processes and shape the future of HR, with humans collaborating with AI for a win-win situation.
In this workshop, delegates will learn how to:
· How AI can serve to complement and not replace employees
· Reduce costs and increase productivity with the help of AI
· Make AI work for you in key areas of HR such as Recruitment, Learning and Development, HR Operations etc.
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop D: Measuring the ROI of Employee Experience
Many companies are pushing for a more efficient and inclusive employee experience by experimenting with new and exciting perks and initiatives, like remote work policies or employee recognition programs. However, it can be tough to determine whether organisations can truly measure the ROI of such experience-enhancing techniques.
This exclusive workshop delves into:
· What makes a good employee wellbeing strategy
· Obtaining buy in from the entire company
· How companies incorporate digital throughout their employee wellbeing strategies
· How should companies respond to engagement metrics data
· Poor success with employee engagement, what went wrong
· Achieving expected business outcomes with the right strategy and implementation