As the Vice President - Human Resources Business Partner for Nissan Motor, Asia & Oceania Region, Panchalee specializes in Strategic Organization Planning and the overall Human Resources Development areas which include, but are not limited to, Organization Design and Development, HR Infrastructure Development, HR Transformation, HR Policy and Process Improvement, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Corporate Academy Development, Rewards Strategy Development, Employer Branding Development, Talent Engagement and Internal Communications.
She has an extensive experience in leading and managing numerous complex change management projects for large-scaled organizations during the course of her career.
She had held numerous strategic HR leadership roles in various, reputable multinational companies across industries in Asia Pacific. Some of them were:
• Partner, Consumer, Retail and Life Science Practices, Heidrick & Struggles, Thailand and Southeast Asia
• Chief Human Resources Development Officer, Reliance Industries, India
• Chief Human Resources Officer, Tesco, Thailand
• Regional Vice President - Human Resources, Kao, Japan & Asia Pacific
• Human Resources Director, Pfizer International, Thailand & Indochina
• Human Resources Director, Bechtel International, Thailand, Singapore and Taiwan
• Managing Partner, Executive Management Consultant, Southeast Asia