Regional HR Business Partner (Head of HR), Asia Pacific & Japan
Conference Day One – Tuesday 16 October 2018
Wednesday, April 10th, 2019
· From HR process automation to mobile APPs centered digital solutions – where are you at now?
· What are the key challenges you are facing?
· What are your priorities to drive and accelerate the digitalization campaign
Conference Day Two – Wednesday 17 October 2018
Wednesday, June 20th, 2018
· Future workforce: The Gig economy- why we work, how work fits into our lives, how our careers progress, how we stay current in our skills and capabilities, and how work gives us meaning and purpose.
· The organizational impact: what are jobs, what roles do people vs. machines play, how are organizations set up, how do we leverage contingent workers, and how do companies redefine jobs as software and robotics become more powerful
· The societal impact: how do we educate and prepare people for work, how do we transition people when jobs change, how do we support policies for minimum wage, immigration, and work standards, and how do we fix economic problems like income inequality and unemployment