In today's ever-changing environment, HR groups are tasked with creating long-term growth using short-term decisions. This is a big challenge and one that is critical to driving better business outcomes. HR must ensure they are finding the right talent, for the right jobs and in the right location. The Strategic Workforce Planning Workshop is designed to help your organization effectively launch a strategic workforce planning process and move toward achieving long-term success.
This valuable workshop will give you and your team the ability to:
- Identify the key steps in the strategic workforce planning process.
- Practice and apply key initiatives that take place in each step of the process.
- Learn where and how to use analytics to support future projections.
- Identify who should own each step of strategic workforce planning, and their roles and responsibilities.
- Understand the key factors for building workforce planning capability and how to execute workforce planning in your organization.