The 22nd People Analytics Summit taking place in San Diego, California September 30 – October 2, 2019 will gather a large range of thought leaders and decision makers. From the ground breakers that have started from scratch to the decision makers who have transformed their People function into the company’s very own consultative resource, these leaders of analytics will discuss topics covering each stage of the employee life cycle and how analytics is essential every step of the way.
Download the event guide to view the full agenda or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy sent to your inbox.
Download the Fall, 2019 registration form and send to enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com to secure your spot at the summit today!
Presentations from the 21st HR Metrics & Analytics Summit, February 2019 (Part 1 of 2):
- How Analytics Is Revolutionizing and Empowering HR - John Hausknecht, Associate Professor of Human Resources, Cornell University
- Getting a Handle on Your Data to Effectively Start your Analytics Journey - Mike Moore VP, HRIS & Analytics, Argo Group
- Practical Applications of People Analytics: Creating Business Value - Roxanne M. Laczo, PhD Partner, People Analytics, AIG
- Partnering with the Business to Put Data at the Core of HR Decision Making - Scott Wagner, People Analytics Team Leader, Quicken Loans
A surprising number of analytics efforts fall short. We asked a leading People Analytics practitioner for his take on why.
With the rise of HR digital capabilities, data analytics and strategic workforce planning, HR professionals may now showcase revenue generation and return on investment. Predictive Hiring, Strategic Workforce Planning, and overall analytics of the metrics being measured are the keys to HR successfully implementing change in any organization. Learn more at the 21st HR Metrics & Analytics Summit in February of 2019. For more information email enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com
Presentations from the 21st HR Metrics & Analytics Summit, February 2019;
- Creating Value and Earning Future Investment - Ryan McEleney, Director, HR Analytics & Incentives, Webster Bank
- From Arm Wrestling to Linking Arms: Cross-Functional Collaboration to Drive Change - Paul Batten , VP, Talent Analytics, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Utilizing a Continuous Feedback Environment to Drive Talent Management - Stephen Chesley, Senior Workforce Planning Specialist, NASA
- People Analytics Descriptive to Prescriptive - Balakarthikeyan Nagarajan, HR Executive Director - Employee Experience & People Analytics, GE
The HR Metrics & Analytics Summit surveyed 150+ HR leaders across a wide range of industries to gain an understanding of the current state of people analytics. Respondents were asked to benchmark their analytics maturity level, specify how they manage employee records and data to HR activities, and describe the largest impact people analytics has had on their business. For a copy in your inbox, e-mail: Tiffany.Ramirez@iqpc.com
Exploring how employees can benefit from data analysis is a tricky but integral part of implementing a metrics and analytics system into your organization. Training & development, engagement, and employability are all areas with the opportunity to improve once analytics are in place. The next variable to consider? Privacy.
In this ROI Toolkit you will find everything you need to streamline your registration for the People Analytics Summit, running September 29 - October 2, 2019, in San Diego, CA. This event will be co-located with our Employee Experience Impact Summit. For more information email enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com.
Learn the top recruiting trends for 2019. Gain insights and strategies to keep your HR department and recruiting competitive.
To receive a copy in your inbox, please email Tiffany.Ramirez@iqpc.com
This report explains how to merge social media with employee engagement, and offers detailed thought leadership on why companies have to embrace the concept. It provides step-by-step processes, and real-life, successful examples.
Readers will also gain insight from leaders in the HR community on leveraging such practices to build loyalty, not only from employees, but also from customers. Conversely,
- how to embrace employee experience and beat the employee engagement crisis
Not sure how to define your work culture? Need tips to improve your office environment?
In this report you'll learn:
- Characteristics of a toxic work culture
- Strategies to improve your company's environment
- Tips in improving employee/management relationships
To receive a copy in your inbox, email Tiffany.Ramirez@iqpc.com