Day One: Sunday, September 15, 2019
Sunday, September 15th, 2019
11:45 AM Chairperson's Opening Remarks
5:20 PM Tips for the Trenches: Understanding Why Providing a Great Candidate Experience is a “Must Have”
In this interactive panel discussion you will hear from some of today’s most respected organizations and learn how they are capitalizing on the benefits conferred by providing a great candidate experience. You’ll hear how these strategies and tactics are improving hiring out comes, fostering a best-in-class employer brand and filling the future leadership pipeline.
Day Two: Monday, September 16, 2019
Monday, September 24th, 2018
2:50 PM Catching a Big Fish or Catching the Right Fish?: Tackling the Unique Challenges of Executive Recruiting
When creating a Talent Acquisition team, one of the toughest areas to cultivate is a robust and suitable executive talent pipeline. However, we all understand that these are some of the most important roles to source correctly as these leaders set the tone for the business as a whole. In the past, some teams have sourced these roles internally, similarly to their usual recruitment strategies, some have partnered with executive recruiting firms, and others have chosen to simply outsource this task altogether.
Yet, as we grow and develop our Talent Acquisition departments, the need for a more robust executive recruitment process and maintaining control over it becomes apparent. In this session, Talent Acquisition Executives with successful executive recruitment programs will share their blueprints for high-potential development, pipeline cultivation, culture & candidate identification, and executive assimilation.
Learn how to:
· Develop an Executive Talent Pool by collaborating with leadership and other parts of the business to foster trust and deliver positive outcomes for the organization
· How to factor internal mobility strategies, succession planning, high-potential strategies, and talent development needs when contemplating external hires
· Build a high potential pipeline balancing internal and external candidates
· Build a screening and identification process that identifies the right candidates
· Build an effective process that supports the unique challenges of executive recruiting