Firing Line with Bill Kutik: How Technology is Changing HR
Or if you're already a HR Exchange Network member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
You can still see the replay of the premiere episode of Firing Line with Bill Kutik – the new hit video interview series about HR technology.
Bill’s first guest was Charles Jones, Chairman & CEO of Peoplefluent, the leading Talent Management vendor.
On the industry’s first video talk show, Charles and Bill discussed issues critical to every HR practitioner, including:
- The major ways technology is changing HR
- The ways social media will be used in the enterprise.
- How the iPad will simply change everything.
- Employees will become the "consumer of work" and gain new power in the employment relationship.
- An explanation of "gamification" and its coming role in HR.
- And much more….
Building on nearly four years of hosting The Bill Kutik Radio Show®, Firing Line with Bill Kutik is a series of video interviews with CEO’s of leading HCM vendors – more about what they think, than about what they sell. Because every day, they are changing the technology landscape and workplace for HR practitioners.
Don’t miss the 30-minute season premiere, which debuted on September 29.