HR Tech Summit 2013
New innovations in technology, such as big data, gamification, workforce management technology and social tools, have the power to vastly impact Human Resources initiatives, such as employee engagement, recruitment and lear ning and development, by transitioning beyond systems of record to initiatives that have strategic implications across the organization.
Organizations that embrace talent management technologies, adapt them in relevant ways, tie their efforts to bottom line results, contribute to enterprise-wide success in today’s marketplace. Regardless of where your organization may be in assessing, implementing and maximizing technology solutions, HR Tech Summit 2013 is uniquely designed to address the needs of senior executives looking to improve new or well established programs and drive competitive advantage through technology.
By attending this event you will:
• Capitalize on the newest knowledge surrounding HR technology investments and find the solutions that fit within your organization both in terms of needs and culture
• Demystify the science of “People Intelligence” through an exploration of the latest advancements in gamification, workforce analytics, predictive analytics and big data
• Master the ability to communicate and drive end-to-end strategy to ensure smooth transition and adoption, thereby promoting a technology embracing culture
• Uncover the seemingly endless advancements in innovative technology that can improve talent acquisition strategies, learning, leadership development and internal mobility
• Gain the knowledge to meaningfully measure and make human capital decisions via workforce analytics, talent management applications and social collaboration
Join HR Tech Summit 2013 to explore the ever changing landscape of HR technology and gain the knowledge to be a strategic enabler of enterprisewide advancements and growth.