HR Director, Global Consumer Bank, APAC & EMEA
Conference Day Two – Thursday 19 September 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
· Closing the big gap between theory and reality of HRBP
· How to redefine and redesign the HRBP role to fit organisational needs
· Being more hands-on with line units and not kept occupied by administrative matters!
· HR as the supplier of knowledge and skills to support any change and transformation in the organisation
· No automation can replace HRBPs – this is where the human touch can find its niche