Conference Day One – Wednesday 18 September 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
· Are you automating what should and can be automated?
· Are you reaping the full benefits of digitalisation for HR?
· Challenges faced during the implementation phase
· Issues with cloud-based solutions
Conference Day Two – Thursday 19 September 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
· Leveraging AI for employee engagement
· Building on the competitive advantage gained from predictive HR analytics
· How can humans train machines to get better at tasks?
· How can machines complement and enhance human capabilities and strengths?
· How can you customise AI for your needs to help make smarter decisions?
· Areas in which futuristic HR can be applied to solve business challenges
· Equipping HR practitioners with the right mindsets to cope with futuristic HR
· How to strike a good balance between HR and technology, and achieving a realistic ROI out of HR technology
Post-Conference Workshops – Friday 20 September 2019
Friday, September 20th, 2019
Without a doubt, digitalisation has revolutionised and changed the way we work. For most of us, there is not a day without a gadget in our lives - both human and technology are inseparable. We hear lots of buzzwords such as Gig Economy, Industry 4.0, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Blockchain technology and recently Industry 5.0, which is on the horizon. The key challenge for HR practitioners is to integrate all these for the benefits of both our talents and business success. This workshop discusses how digitalisation can facilitate certain HR practices and processes and further shape the future of HR, without neglecting the human and talents aspects of it, creating a win-win and collaborative approach.
In this workshop, delegates will learn how to:
· Utilise digitalisation to complement and not to replace processes and people
· Seek the right mindset and equip HR practitioners with the right digital knowledge, awareness and skills
· Integrate and embrace technology for the betterment of talent, HR and business as a whole
· Strike a significant balance between HR functions and technology, and link it with the people and business