2021 is the Year of the Applicant
It’s Getting Complicated: What Needs to Change in the Hiring and Screening Process?
For the first time in history, there are 5 generations in the workforce today – and they all have a different approach/preference to communicating, with 4 out of 5 of the generations deemed somewhat or very tech savvy.
A 360® view will be presented by iCIMS Talent Cloud + Global HR Research Employment Screening + a Customer Perspective
Recruitment, employment screening and hiring have become quite complex. How does a company connect with each of these generations effectively and with efficiency? What changes need to occur in the recruitment, screening & hiring process?
From automated hiring processes to remote work, there is a cultural shift happening in the way applicants choose to approach job searches and changes in 2021 - adding more complexity we now have 5 distinctive generational segments, each having their own unique preferences for engaging in the job search and hiring process. There are emerging, flexible, and technologically advanced hiring solutions to support companies that need to change the way they do business to attract, screen, and retain top talent by generation, specifically focused on the Boomers through Gen Z – but more importantly, we need to do that on their terms.
Key takeaways include:
- New Year, New Approach – When Applicants Become Customers
- Understand the applicant journey and how to compete for talent by generation
- Busting the One-Size-Fits-All Approach
- Build a generational profile around communication and technology preferences
- Which HR technology accommodates the “I want it now”, Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device
- Increasing candidate and employee retention