Building a Learning Ecosystem: What You Need to Know
Companies are recognizing that online and social learning can reduce the cost of training, expand learning’s reach, and increase the speed at which learning experiences can be accessed and offered.
However, many are challenged by how complex the learning environment is becoming as a result. It’s more important than ever to ensure you’re looking at how these types of learning interconnect and how your learning architecture scales with the business needs of your organization.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- How learning paths will push people past compliance and “required” learning
- How employees can innovate through enhanced collaboration with peers
- Explore the link between performance and learning in systems
- How using both asynchronous and synchronous content can give additional flexibility to your ecosystem
- How to prepare yourself for continued technological evolution