Agenda Day One: Sunday, November 17, 2019
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
With major fines more than tripling in just one year, being proactive in compliance strategy is more imperative than ever. When it comes to in-house systems, the responsibility of being GDPR compliant falls on the company. However, when implementing a SaaS Social Recognition solution finding the right product and partner is critical.
In this discussion we will cover:
•GDPR and Social Recognition impact in the EU and other countries
•Data Privacy & the need to know
•Key responsibilities for data exporter and collector
•Who is responsible for What?
•Why user segmenting is important
•Why being able to turn features ON and OFF are critical
Total Rewards Exchange - Monday, November 18th, 2019
Monday, November 18th, 2019
11:35 AM Updating the Outdated Reward Programs: Using Modern Approaches & Analytics To Turbocharge Rewards & Recognition
As technology improves and the capabilities of our programs mature, program design must evolve as well. Do you know the goals
of your rewards program and have they shifted since you first adopted them? How is your workforce responding to recognition?
What process do you need to improve? During this panel discussion attendees will learn how to:
• Reinvent rewards and recognition for increased agility
• Manage intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
• Make better use of your total rewards data to build a strategy that is employee-centric and cost effective
• Utilize data to understand how engaged your company is with your recognition program
• Utilize technology to make your programs trackable and agile