The global pandemic of 2020 forced many companies to quickly pivot to remote work, but distributed employees, at scale, are causing a lot confusion. In this session, Becky Hathaway, Director, Employee Experience at Tango Card, will share how she successfully pivoted Tango Card’s employee rewards and benefits to fit the changing employee needs, and what she’s doing to sustain positive impact in 2021.
Attendees will leave with insights and actionable steps to successfully shift their 2021 employee rewards program to fit a distributed employee model for remote, hybrid, and in-office teams, increase employee engagement, and remain competitive with attracting new and retaining current employees.
• Session is led by Tango Card’s Director of HR sharing her insights into what’s proven to work
• Gain actionable steps to shift employee rewards program to fit distributed employee model
• Learn which employee rewards and benefits increase employee engagement
• Learn which benefits help you remain competitive and attract new and retain current employees
*Join this session for a chance to win a $50 Reward Link! This can be redeemed for the recipient’s choice of gift card from our global gift card catalog*
Employee expectations have shifted during the pandemic and they are likely to shift again when the world moves beyond it. Research from Quora Consulting has revealed what those expectations will be and what areas companies need to focus on now to be ready for it.
Join us as we dig into that research and uncover what employers will have to consider in engaging employees, developing new operating models, creating flexible work cultures and redefining the purpose of the office.
Key takeaways include:
HR’s newfound seat at the leadership table will see the department placed under increased pressure to reshape the human side of workplace. Transforming how people work, the way roles are defined, the skills required for those roles and the way people interact within the organization is all on HR’s plate in the coming years.
In this session, we’ll look at how HR can take control of the people side of the business to help the organization meet its goals and adapt to new ways of working.
· Take on the role of workplace transformer by gaining a new understanding of how to develop roles and assess skills
· Learn how to redefine roles and job descriptions to cultivate and attain adaptable, high skill employees
· Understand how workflows are changing and how HR can help manage those changes on the ground level.
For so many years we have heard HR folks begging and demanding a seat at the table. Following the events of 2020, they now have it. To stay there, Barbie Winterbottom argues that those who exhibit these 5 key elements will be invited and asked back to the table time and time again because you add value to the conversations happening around the table. Let's take a deeper look at these 5 key elements and why they are critical to success.
- Learn the detail within each of the 5 Elements
- What it looks like when these Elements are practiced and what it looks like when they are not
- Attendees will learn some practical ways to incorporate into their day to day work life and how to coach their teams to these elements.