KMSI to Unveil KMx Learning & Talent Management Software at Corporate University Week
Linthicum Heights, MD October 18, 2010 - Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. (KMSI), a leader in Enterprise Learning Technologies, today announced that the newest release of its KMx Learning & Talent Management Software will be unveiled at the Corporate University Week Expo and Conference being held November 15 - 18, 2010 at the Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, Lake Buena Vista, FL.
"We have truly set new standards for the learning and talent management industry with the KMx V7 release. KMSI is a sponsor of the Corporate University Week Expo and Conference and I am excited that we will be able to unveil these new capabilities at the show." - said Jack E. Lee, CEO of KMSI.
New features included in the KMx V7 release:
- The Administrative and Development Interface has been enhanced to make the task of deploying and managing large-scale learning & talent management programs even easier. These new enhancements include slide controls, graphical indicator controls, a filter screen element control, an auto screen refresh control, a multi-element selection with sorting control, and an autoseek drop-down control.
- The Testing and Exam Subsystem has been extended to provide for the development of drag & drop test items to support the measurement of a user's ability to accurately position elements in a sequence or process and to enable survey participants to rank preferences and sequence surveyed items.
- The KMxLive Virtual Classroom has been extended to support all contemporary web browsers.
- The Personnel Evaluation Subsystem has been expanded to include global organizational due date assignments, evaluation exception reporting, special performance evaluations and extended peer review capabilities. These updates are designed to make the process as simple as possible for supervisors, employees and management.
- The Personnel Classification Subsystem has been extended to include management of FLSA exemptions, assignment of peer reviews, automated user enrollments based on certification profiles and persistent delinquency notifications for users and supervisors.
- KMx Mobile has been updated to support the Android 2, iPhone 4 and Windows Mobile 7 devices. These updates include support for HTML5 browser media elements.
- The Dynamic Reporting and Dynamic Graph Subsystems have been extended to include numerous new reporting options and templates.
KMx is a fully integrated eLearning content development, learning management, performance management, talent management, learning content management and virtual classroom technologies in one easy to use solution. KMx is available as either an installed enterprise application or as a hosted service. Please visit http://www.kmsi.com for information and pricing details.
"The KMx V7 release provides our clients with the ability to leverage new technologies to support the development and administration of their learning and talent management programs. Our extensive web services integration methodology enables our clients to quickly and easily integrate third-party technologies with the KMx Performance Grid. This unique element of the KMx architecture has been the catalyst that has allowed KMSI to achieve new learning and talent management capabilities far in advance of our competitors." - said Mike Binnix, CTO of KMSI.
KMx provides a significant number of learning and talent management capabilities that are not found in any competitive offering. These features are fundamental to managing large-scale training and talent management programs. See the white paper titled "Ten Features That Your Learning & Talent Management Suite Does Not Provide" at http://www.kmsi.com/ten to learn more.
Human Resources IQ's 12th Annual Corporate University Week Expo and Conference focuses on aligning learning and development with corporate goals. Participants will discover how to run training as a business by acting as an internal strategic consultant, measuring performance, and tracking ROI. During the conference, KMSI CEO, Jack E. Lee, will present "Mobile eLearning and Talent Management" in the Expo Hall on Wednesday, November 17, 202 at 8:15AM.
Submit press releases to email@example.com