Leadership Disrupted: A Systemic Approach to Reskilling Leaders to Thrive in Industry 4.0
Learn how Cerner Corporation is rolling out a new leadership framework and using it to assess and develop high-potential leaders as it pivots to cloud-based architecture and a software-as-a-service business model.
Several factors are converging and coalescing to disrupt the way we lead in organizations. Accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, megatrends are forcing a rapid evolution of the very construct of work and the workplace.
A new framework is needed to boldly lead in the Industry 4.0+ era. In this talk, we will deconstruct leadership as it is today and review the skills required in this new leadership paradigm. We’ll discuss how Cerner Corporation, a company that sits at the intersection of healthcare and technology, is rolling out a new leadership framework and using it to assess and develop high-potential leaders as it pivots to cloud-based architecture and a software-as-a-service business model. We’ll also review how the company is realigning its approach to human capital management to support this leadership transformation.
- Understand the megatrends that are disrupting the way we lead organizations
- Review a holistic model of leadership required for Industry 4.0+
- Discover how to use assessments to evaluate leadership potential and re-skilling needs
- Learn how the underlying “talent operating system” in the organization must also adapt
- Review an approach to managing the change journey