Strategic Workforce Planning: Upcoming Market Trends and Disruption in HR
Sebastien Girard, SVP of Workforce Engagement at Atrium Health, dissects upcoming trends for HR professionals to consider as the work model shifts and talent acquisition evolves.
In an ultra-competitive healthcare industry and employee market, the need of HR to have a seat at the Executive table and be a true strategic business partner is exponential.
The biggest opportunity for many HR departments is the capability to predict the upcoming trends, technologies and disruption and act today on the needs of tomorrow.
Understanding macroeconomics and socio demographic trends and building a robust strategic workforce planning department will help address this gap and ensure that communities continue to receive quality care.
- The current micro economics trends and what will be the impact on the future of HR
- The most predominant upcoming market macroeconomics and socio demographic trends in the next 3 to 5 years
- Define the Experience Economy and the necessary evolution from an employee engagement to an employee experience philosophy
- How to build an efficient Strategic Workforce Planning function
- Covering potential disrupters and new technologies in HR related to the employment market.