Disruptive Tech Transformations: Human Resources and the Digital Journey
A quote from J.R.R. Tolkien sums up the journey Human Resources professionals and their companies have taken in an attempt to transition from an analog world to a digital one.
“The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone.
Let others follow, if they can!”
To further explain the analogy, the “Road” is technology. It continues to go, taking turns and venturing over hills no one expected. As companies invest in more technology, one of their goals: to stay ahead of competition and beckon them to keep up.
In Disruptive Tech Transformations: Human Resources and the Digital Journey, learn:
- Technology is disruptive to Human Resource departments globally.
- Embracing technology is a balancing act between finding the right fit for companies and retaining/discovering new productive processes.
- Technology is strengthening the connection between employees and their employers.
- HR professionals are creating positive outcomes based on technology and practices for companies and their products.
- HR professionals are addressing key issues in embracing technology and providing solutions for those issues.
Disruptive Tech Transformations: Human Resources and the Digital Journey was released during the HR Technology Exchange in Dallas, Texas on December 11, 2017.