First Look: Online Programs & Education for Colleges & Universities
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Be the first to get your hands on the draft agenda for Human Resources iQ's newest program: Online Programs & Education for Colleges & Universities: Winning Strategies for Delivering, Marketing, and Growing Online Degree-Granting and Certification Programs taking place in Chicago, Illinois on March 11-13, 2013.
The experts have hoisted the warning signals, and college and university executives had better read them carefully because the online training/education strategy you blueprint today could make or break your institution of higher learning tomorrow!
Industry experts are indicating that competition in the continuing professional education & skills gap market will soon become fierce.
This conference will feature a distinguished speaking faculty from leading Online Education programs such as:
- Penn State World Campus
- Boston University
- Northeastern University Online
- University of Florida
- Drexel Online Inc.
- Southern New Hampshire University
- University of Southern California
- University of Wisconsin
Why Attend our Powerful Three Day Conference?
- Learn how to identify salable online degree-granting and certification programs
- Adopt winning marketing strategies for gaining and defending market position in online learning
- Develop strategic alliances that help define your brand and extend your market reach
- Analyze different structural approaches to successfully launch an online program
- Differentiate your brand and find your niche among the many education options offered online
- Design systematic, well-organized online learning programs that utilize today's breakthrough learning technologies for program and after-program continuous learning
- Incentivize talented faculty to devote time and energy to developing online courses for your program
- Capitalize on the skills gap market via online learning and tapping into government-sponsored workforce investment programs
- Create strategic alliances with businesses to ensure learners are prepared for today’s workforce
For more information on attending the conference please contact:
For more information sponsoring the conferemce please contact:
For more information on speaking at the conference please contact:
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.