Recruiting in the Labor Shortage Era
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Much of the world is dealing with a labor shortage. The latest information from the U.S. Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics states job openings remain at 7.2 million, while just six million people continue looking for work. It’s the first time since the Department of Labor began tracking job turnover that a situation like this has existed.
To put it in perspective, 50% of HR managers say they have open positions and not one qualified candidate to fill those openings. As workers plan to change jobs this year, some 32% according to CareerBuilder, it cements the reality the labor shortage is going to get worse before it gets better.
Takeaways from this report include:
- The pain points for human resources in the Labor Shortage Era
- The most critical investment areas for HR professionals when it comes to recruiting
- What strategies and technologies help level the playing field and strengthen the recruitment function.
- Real-life examples of successful recruitment innovations
- 10 actionable steps that can lead to recruiting the best talent for your organization