The Future of Work and HRAdd bookmark
The future of work is fluid. Never before has there been such a change in the way people take on the challenges of their jobs and the responsibilities involved. And the changes are happening at near lightning speed as HR races to keep up. Knowing that, three questions come to mind.
- Why is it happening?
- What’s behind the change?
- What does it mean for HR?
Those three questions are at the heart of the latest report from the HR Exchange Network entitled The Future of Work and HR available now for download.
Key takeaways from the piece include:
- Statistics measuring the impact of change agents
- Real-world examples of the future of work and its impact on HR
- Changes HR will need to make in addressing the future of work.