The Future of Work and HR
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The future of work is fluid. Never before has there been such a change in the way people take on the challenges of their jobs and the responsibilities involved. And the changes are happening at near lightning speed as HR races to keep up. Knowing that, three questions come to mind.
- Why is it happening?
- What’s behind the change?
- What does it mean for HR?
Those three questions are at the heart of the latest report from the HR Exchange Network entitled The Future of Work and HR available now for download.
Key takeaways from the piece include:
- Statistics measuring the impact of change agents
- Real-world examples of the future of work and its impact on HR
- Changes HR will need to make in addressing the future of work.