Say YES! To ChangeAdd bookmark
Say YES! to Change is packed with stories, tips and ideas to help you and your team stay motivated during change.
Learn from people like:
• Joe who used a children’s story to get resistant executives to buy into change
• Cheryl who was left a widower with $500,000 in debt and turned her life around
• Sheri who overcame harassment at work when she tried to make changes in her department
• Steve, a R&D Director at a high-tech company, who had to overcome animosity, mistrust and staff turnover after a merger to invent a new product
• Mitch, the CEO of a $100 M business, that handled an acquisition through patience, compassion and being rational
• Mr. Park, an executive in China, who rose above the closed roads, a blizzard and staff on vacation to deliver product to a new customer
• Mark, a technology manager who overcame severe resistance to change using a blog.
• And others....
Written by Lawrence Polsky, co-author of the bestselling business book Perfect Phrases for Communicating Change (McGraw-Hill). Lawrence, Managing Partner of PeopleNRG.