HR Communication How to Gain and Sustain Your Employees' Attention
As our lives are increasingly bombarded with massive amounts of information from countless media, it is naturally more difficult to divide attention equally.
With constantly busy employees, HR Managers need to overcome various barriers to communicate effectively.
Human Resources iQ speaks with communication expert Alison Davis, co-author of The Definitive Guide to HR Communication, about some of the issues HR professionals face and strategies to resolve them.
In this Podcast
- Engaging the HR audience through clarity and succinctness.
- How expert jargon, timing and corporate spin can negatively effect communication.
- Treating employees like customers.
- The importance of visual communication.
- Tech solutions for internal communication.