The Critical Questions Every Leader Should Ask: Part II
Kaplan discusses with HRIQ how leaders may establish a clear vision and a set of priorities for the organization by asking the right questions instead of trying to have all of the answers.
This podcast will discuss:
- How to develop and practice the skills necessary to be a great leader, and what obstacles executives have to overcome to reach these goals.
- Vision and priorities. What are some inquiries CEOs should be making here?
- What’s the next step and how do we make sure we continue to keep alignment with the new set of priorities determined?
- What are the best metrics or methods to analyze the efficacy of these new initiatives?
- The most important take-away for CEOs, whether they’re revamping an existing company or building a brand new enterprise.