The Mobile Revolution: How Businesses Can Take Advantage of What Mobile Has to Offer
Where do you get most of your latest information?
From smartphones to eReaders to HD Flip cameras - the mobile revolution has made it nearly impossible to be out of touch; new information is constantly being learned in an efficent and creative way.
As mobile becomes more and more integrated into our daily lives, companies will find it harder to ignore.
Human Resources iQ speaks with Dr. Clark Quinn, author of Designing mLearning: Tapping into the Mobile Revolution for Organizational Performance, who shares his expert knowledge on the state of mobile technology and how companies can incorporate that technology into their training and learning initiatives.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How important it is for businesses to use mobile as a resource for organizational performance.
- How HR professionals can tap into the mobile revolution.
- The history of mLearning as a concept.
- Several examples of companies engaging mobile learning today.
- Where mobile learning is headed.