HR Exchange: Corporate Learning
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
If technology is the top HR buzzword of the decade, learning is a close second if not tied for the title. There is no shortage of reasons that make this statement true. Here are just a few:
- An overlap in learning and technology
- The skills gap
- How millennials learn
- The alignment of learning with business goals
- Mitigating scrap learning
So how do HR professionals address these issues?
HR Exchange: Corporate Learning takes an in-depth-look at the challenges facing the HR community as professionals attempt to navigate the changing corporate learning landscape. The report itself is a collection of thought leadership and insights from some of the biggest names in the learning space today. In addition, the report contains learning strategies and case studies from some of the most recognizable companies and organizations around the world such as Global Custom Commerce (A Home Depot company), Parkland Health and Hospital System, Cinemark, ADT, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and The World Bank Group.
Takeaways from this report include:
- Learn what building blocks are needed to build a culture of learning for your company.
- Learn how to align learning goals with business objectives.
- Learn how purposeful leadership can transform a company’s learning strategy.
- Learn how to create the 21st Century employee.
- Learn how cultural, generational, and cognitive diversities can be used to strengthen the learning strategy.
- Learn about different learning technologies and the associated benefits