Boomers, Generation X and The Millennials: Bridge the Divide in the Workplace
Organizations are comprised of talent from multiple generations. Creating learning styles that compliment each generation that address their training needs is crucial to remain in the competitive marketplace.
Hear from a panel of leading HR professionals on:
- Why "Business as Usual" just won't do for the new generation of employees
- Understand how these generations learn
- Create a culture of shared learning & development
- Develop a blended learning solution
- Prepare for the changing demographics
- Make learning enjoyable for all learning styles
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.